Ten reasons why you have to come to SouthWest Nova Scotia!
1. Whale watching: Some of the best whale watching and seal spotting in North America: take your chance to see the endangered right whale!
2. UNESCO world heritage site: Lunenburg, a place full of boat building and fishing history
3. World's best seafood: World famous seafood at your fingertips: try fresh lobster, clams, or Digby scallops
4. Bay of Fundy: the highest tides in the world
5. Kejimkujik National Park: The Inland and Seaside Adjunct offer a unique blend of nature and culture with all the activities and services of a National Park and Historic Site.
6. Worldclass bird watching: SouthWest Nova is on the main migratory route for many birds, meaning some of the best birdwatching possibilities in North America
7. Culture: SouthWest Nova: a place where Acadian, English, and Native culture meet
8. Adventure: scuba diving, kayaking, hiking, biking, surfing, fresh water and salt water fishing, lobster boat tours, you can do it all
9. Arts: Visit our artist communities and find some of the best arts, crafts and life music in Canada
10. White sandy beaches: enjoy the solitude of our pristine beaches
SouthWest Nova: Canada's best kept secret is ready to share with you!