may be directed
by e-mail Sherman
Bluff Lighthouse located at
- entrance to
the Avon River and overlooking Minas Basin
and Cape Blomidon located at the upper end
of the Bay of Fundy. 15 metre tides
frequently rise and fall in the view from this
lighthouse. The photo (taken near sunset, Apr 30, 2004) is linked to comments and other photos from
the same location.
brief Horton Bluff lighthouse
- Time Check: Java Web Clock
- (updates continuously from CHU Canada)
- Takes its time getting the Java clocks started, give it several seconds before you give-up.
- If you don't have Java?
- This link gives correct time at moment when the link is made, given in Universal Time (UTC) Add or subtract correction hour given in the table for your time zone. Exaample: Atlantic Standard Time = UTC -4 hours.
- Friends of the Margaret King School Society
- Perez Coldwell Memorial
- A book by the late L.Ross Potter
- Gaspereau: a River Runs Through It
- COMET PANSTARRS Diagram (updated)
- Comet sketch of April 4th observation.
- Comet sketch of April 4th observation-try 2
Sherm's Alternate Site